Wednesday, February 15, 2012

All-time Low...

You know, I really and truly thought that having to take stool samples from an infant was the all-time low.  I now, however, realize that it's the near daily squishy poo-left behind in Ethan's otherwise cute little outfits-that lead to the all-time lows...lowS...plural...keeps happening over and over...

The plastic grocery sack. I see it. It waits for me. Inside lurks the nasty left-overs of Ethan's "blow-out." Sometimes one sack...sometimes two...sitting, waiting, firmenting...the heinous fog laying in wait, ready to spring forth at the first opportunity...

And when I get home, I have no other choice but to just throw it all in the wash, right? WRONG! The soiled drawers have to first be RINSED...which means, of course, releasing said fog/smell/wretched thing...

Yep...gotta' soak that stuff, then spray it off, and hope for the best.

I could not ask for better care than that of the fine ladies who keep an ever-watchful eye on our boy. But, you know, I almost feel as though they are the lucky ones. After all, they do not have to wrangle the contents of the evil white grocery sack each afternoon.

Yes, these are the days of the all-time low...

0 comments: