Friday, March 13, 2009

FINALLY...

We've got a home! We have been bickering back and forth with the current owners of "our" home ever since I last posted. Eric and I have been really stressed out over homeowners who heartily disagree with the home inspector's decision that the dishwasher not only doesn't work, it doesn't even close! The latch is broken! When we first looked at the house, there was a towel stuffed underneath and the dishwasher itself wasn't attached to the counter...it was just sitting there. Anyway, SEVERAL phone calls between realtors later, we've come to some sort of a compromise that everyone can live with.

We're still looking to close at the end of March and move in over the course of April. Any of you who helped us move last time, rest assured that there won't be NEAR the mess to move this time!!!! :o)

On another note, Eric is holding the first t-ball "practice" at church next week...we're so stressed out and strung out over so many projects and meetings and practices, etc. I also found out this week that I'll not only be travelling to Las Vegas in April, but also Dallas in May. We are totally busy and it just keeps getting worse. So...

keep us in your thoughts and prayers...life is getting way too hectic for me!!!!!

1 comments:

Our Blessed Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I think that sums it up! I am so happy for you guys and I know you will love your new home! The pictures look absolutly beautiful!