Wednesday, February 2, 2011

100 Days of School...

Garrett's 100th Day of School was celebrated by presenting his Cheerio project to the class...and partying afterward, of course!  As you may have guessed, it was-in fact-his mother who stayed up and glued 100 Cheerios to a posterboard while he snoozed away in his snuggly bed! :0)  Kudos to Garrett, though...the project was entirely his idea. 

He first told me he wanted to do 100 Fruit Loops, and promptly changed his mind the next day to Cheerios.  Now, this just seemed like semantics to the adult half of the project completion board (me), but it turned out to be a major issue to the project engineer (Garrett).  After shedding a few necessary tears, he managed to convince me that he had NEVER asked for Fruit Loops (I pretended to be conviced, btw), and we went back to the store for Cheerios.  I think it turned out quite nicely, don't you?

0 comments: