Friday, October 23, 2009

Boo To The Flu...

I guess Braden's got some form of the flu. He's been prescribed Tamiflu, but can't keep it down. He's been vomiting all night, now dry heaves, and he's miserable. The fever is just not going down and we're at our wit's end. He threw up on my new chair in the living room...is it wrong to be concerned about this? After he and Garrett ruined both our old sofa and the recliner, I feel a bit justified in rushing him through the carpeted room, across the hardwood, and practically shoving him toward the toilet in the half bath. Call me heartless if you will, but maybe it simply makes me a shoe-in for the mean mommy contest mentioned over at moorepartyof4.blogspot.com. My cousin, Kelly, and I share many of the harsh, cruel, yet utterly necessary traits of being a mean mommy...or just completely normal. Guess it depends on how you look at it.

1 comments:

kjgohogs said...

I hear ya! It's hard keeping anything clean in our house - It's either juice, pop tarts, or good ole nutramigen spit up!! HA!