Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Anniversary To Me...

Today is our 8th anniversary! I am so bummed, though, because Eric is in Pittsburgh at a steel conference...fun. I dog him too much about his inadequate gift-giving know-how, but he really pulled it off this time. He ordered flowers to be delivered to school (he always says flowers just die, so why spend money on them). BUT, I only know this because he called this evening to ask about my delivery, to which I replied "What delivery?" THE FLOWERS WERE NOT DELIVERED! ARGH!!!!!!!! Bless his heart, he called from PA and they told him they had a funeral today and my arrangement was lost in the shuffle. I am so depressed about it! They said they'd add a little something extra to the arrangement before delivery tomorrow, but how would we ever know? So, eight years and counting...

1 comments:

kjgohogs said...

Congrats! Can't believe it's been that long!