Friday, October 23, 2009

Vamp Girl...

I do all of my photo editing on picnik.com. They are curretnly having a Halloween special that allows photo editing to look like ghouls of all sorts. SSSSSOOOOO, I just couldn't resist! Any Twilight fan will recognize the golden eyes and pale, grayish skin tone. And, well, being the literature nerd that I am, I also could not resist the black raven sticker...thanks Poe! It's possible to add fangs and blood, too, but that's too over the top...as if turning myself into a vampire in any way is not over the top. Anyway, it's just for kicks. This is what comes of sitting up late with Braden.

1 comments:

kjgohogs said...

You win the Scary Mommy award for this pic - Only you should do one where your not smiling! Spooooooky! Speaking of spooky - you remember that old bridge between your granparents and our old house at Buzzard Hill?? Brad and I called it the spooky bridge - it was that creepy one land bridge with wood planks -