Saturday, October 31, 2009

Me? An Award? Thank you! (Tear, Sniff, Sniff)...

I recently had a blogger award bestowed upon me as a "favorite blogger." Amazing, considering I seem to have so few readers. I'm pretty excited...apparently it doesn't take much, but I am totally psyched! :0)

**The Rules~ Use only one word, pass along to six favorite bloggers, and tell them you did so.

1. Where is your cell phone? Tahoe
2. Your hair? Curly
3. Your mother? Karaoke
4. Your father? ????????????
5. Your favorite food? Prime Rib
6. Your dream last night? Scary
7. Your favorite drink? Sparkling apple cider
8. Your dream/goal? Fame
9. What room are you in?living room
10. Your hobby? crafts
11. Your fear? monsters (human or otherwise)
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? I'm there!
13. Where were you last night? Red Lobster/Sam's Club
14. Something that you aren’t? Brave
15. Muffins? Yes
16. Wish list item? "baby princess"
17. Where did you grow up? Braden Bottoms (Spiro)
18. Last thing you did? opened email
19. What are you wearing? Robe
20. Your TV? Samsung flat screen
21. Your pets? Kids
22. Friends? *There's no way to cover this in one single word! Just a few truly wonderful ("best") friends and they are amazing!
23. Your life? Chaotic
24. Your mood? Passive
25. Missing someone? Papaw
26. Vehicle? Tahoe
27. Something you’re not wearing? makeup
28. Your favorite store? Banana Republic
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When was the last time you laughed? A few minutes ago.
31. Last time you cried? Last week
32. Your best friend? Eric
33. One place that I go to over and over? Target
34. One person who emails me regularly? Nanny! :0)
35. Favorite place to eat? Doe's (new fav...Emmy's)

Jen, thank you again for considering my little blog for this award. Glad I could entertain, etc.! :0)
I will pass this award on to the following fine folks:
Jennifer (now a multi-award winner)
Mary Kate
Kelly
Jessica
Michelle
And that's it...those are the only blogs I go to! :0)

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Surely you don't mean me??? Did you see the date of my last blog post? October 10!! I am so far behind! I hope to get back at it again soon, once I dig myself out of the piles and piles of photo editing I have to do. I just don't feel right about editing and posting my own when I have people out there patiently waiting family photos. I got a new faster computer today though, so maybe when I get it fired up I can make a dent in some of this stuff.